1. The rated voltage and the frequency can be any as needed.
2. The output power of the motor can be from 5 - 40W (approx.).
3. The shaft diameter (d) can be: ?6mm or 7.8mm, with D-cuts, threads, etc., and the shaft length (L) can be any as needed.
4. The stator thickness (H) can be any from 10mm to 50mm.
5. The bearing can be either sleeve bearing or ball bearing as needed.
6. The brackets can be made either by steel or by zinc-aluminum alloy.
7. Motor rotation can be either CW or CCW as needed.
8. CE approved. RoHS compliant is available.