1. The rated voltage and the frequency can be any as needed.
2. The output power of the motor can be from 1.0W to 10W (approx.).
3. The shaft diameter (d) can be: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.35mm or as needed, with D-cuts, threads, etc., and the shaft length (L) can be any also.
4. The stator thickness (H) can be any from 12mm to 50mm.
5. The bearing can be either sleeve bearing or ball bearing as needed.
6. The brackets can be made either by steel or by zinc-aluminum alloy.
7. The coil is insulated to stator by bobbin (new design).
8. RoHS compliant is available. Lead out by terminals is also available.